The installation process of the generic Sparky Framework template is straightforward. It's identical to the installation process of any standard Joomla template. All code of Sparky Framework is integrated into the template files. There's no need to install any additional plugins or components. Sparky will not alter your standard Joomla environment at all. Sparky will not load your Joomla with any additional pieces of software that may slow down the website.
To install Sparky on Joomla, please do the following:
- Download Sparky to your computer.
- Open your Joomla Administration and go to Extensions → Extension Manager.
- Under "Upload Package File" click "Choose File" button and select file sparky.zip that you downloaded from our site. Click the "Upload & Install" button.
- You will get confirmation about successful template installation. You are done!
To access the Sparky's Control Panel, please do the following:
- Open your Joomla Administration and go to Extensions → Template Manager.
- You see the list of all templates installed in your Joomla. Click "sparky - Default" link and Sparky's Control Panel will open.
The following video (available in HD) will help you to install Sparky.
Read other tutorials for Sparky Framework for Joomla
- Installation of Sparky Framework generic template
- How Layout Builder makes the skeleton of your website
- Set text styles and use Google Web Fonts
- Configuration of top menu with drop-downs and classic menu
- Adding some cool features to the website
- Check how Sparky works on mobile devices
- Exporting template