As the percent of people who access the Internet using the mobile devices grows, we are making our websites "mobile friendly" more and more. Sparky is responsive, but this feature can also be disabled if you want all users to see the identical version of your website. Sparky can also convert your top menu with drop-down submenu into a selectbox, if it can't fit the screen size. Users who access your site using a mobile device will interact with selectbox much easier than with classic drop-down menu. This feature can be enabled and disabled.
The following video demonstrate how our sample site that we created behave on different screen sizes. This video also shows you where to enable and disable the responsive features of Sparky.
Read other tutorials for Sparky Framework for Joomla
- Installation of Sparky Framework generic template
- How Layout Builder makes the skeleton of your website
- Set text styles and use Google Web Fonts
- Configuration of top menu with drop-downs and classic menu
- Adding some cool features to the website
- Check how Sparky works on mobile devices
- Exporting template