Background color or image of your website is something that you'd probably need to define. Sparky allows you to pick solid background color as well as background image. If you are about to use an image, several parameters such as repeating and centering can be controlled through the Style Designer. Watch the video tutorial to see how to add a color or image background through Sparky.
CSS has hundreds of commands, so don't expect you can control everything within Sparky, without altering CSS stylesheets manually. However, if you need to make the most common settings (such as color, font-size...) in the most common tags (such as H1, H2, H3, H4, p...), you can do it entirely through Sparky's Style Designer. Watch the video tutorial to see how to change some text and how to use some non-standard fonts from Google's Web Fonts collection.
Since Sparky Framework v2.2.0, you can browse, preview and select Google Fonts with one click.
System and Google Fonts Direct Selection With Preview
Style Designer Features And Additional Google Fonts
Read other tutorials for Sparky Framework for Joomla
- Installation of Sparky Framework generic template
- How Layout Builder makes the skeleton of your website
- Set text styles and use Google Web Fonts
- Configuration of top menu with drop-downs and classic menu
- Adding some cool features to the website
- Check how Sparky works on mobile devices
- Exporting template