All of Joomla products (Joomla templates, Joomla modules, Joomla plugins) are released under the GNU/GPLv2 GPL version 2.0 license. HotThemes grants you license to use the software (Joomla templates, Joomla modules, Joomla plugins) sold through our web site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
You can buy single Joomla template license. In this case, you are buying one product only. You are allowed to rebrand the product. You are allowed to remove HotThemes branding of the purchased product. You would be able to download updates of the licensed Joomla templates without time limits. You have right to download the Photoshop source PSD file and demo installer.
You can buy a single Joomla module or Joomla plugin license. You can use the product on the unlimited number of domains and you can ask for support related to any domain. You are allowed to rebrand the product.
You have three options when subscribing for Joomla membership:
- Personal Plan: You can download all templates and extensions released by the date of your subscription. You can download all templates and extensions released three months from the date of your subscription. You are licensed to use templates and extensions on unlimited number of domains. You are allowed to remove HotThemes branding of downloaded templates. When your subscription expire, if you don't renew it, you would not be able to download updates of templates and extensions. You have rights to download the Photoshop source PSD files and demo installer files.
- Developer Plan: You can download all templates and extensions released by date of your subscription. You can download all templates and extensions released twelve months from the date of your subscription. You are licensed to use templates and extensions on unlimited number of domains. You are allowed to remove HotThemes branding of downloaded templates. When your subscription expire, if you don't renew it, you would not be able to download updates of templates and extensions/plugins. You have rights to download the Photoshop source PSD files and demo installer files.
- Lifetime Plan: You can download all templates and extensions released by date of your subscription. You can download all templates and extensions that will be released in the future without additional fees. You are licensed to use templates and extensions on unlimited number of domains. You are allowed to remove HotThemes branding of downloaded templates. You have rights to download the Photoshop source PSD files and demo installer files.
All Joomla templates, Joomla modules and Joomla plugins downloaded from this website are property of HotThemes. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
We offer refunds to any unsatisfied customer up to 30 days after the purchase was made. If you would like your money back, simply contact us.
HotThemes does not warranty or guarantee these Joomla templates, Joomla modules, Joomla plugins, or information found on this website in any manner. We cannot guarantee they will function with all 3rd party software. Browser compatibility should be tested on our demo servers http://demo.hotjoomlatemplates.com prior to license or club membership purchase. Please ensure that the browsers you use will work with our products as we can not guarantee that HotThemes products will work with all browser combination.
HotThemes does not offer support related to Joomla or 3rd party's software. We offer support only for our Joomla templates, Joomla modules and Joomla plugins. You are welcome to post if you have fair Joomla knowledge and your question is related to:
- Finding and resolving errors in our products.
- Questions about installation of our products on your server.
- Instructions how to use our products.
- General questions about our products.
In the following and any other cases, support staff may not reply your question or may delete your post without prior notice:
- If you are a total Joomla beginner and ask for Joomla related support.
- Questions about modifications of our products. If you decide and have rights to modify our products, we are not obligated to help you in this process.
If you purchase rights to use our software using a digital distribution method (i.e., you download the template(s) from our authorized site), our obligation to deliver the template copy(s) to you shall be complete at such time as, and place where, the software(s) are first made available to you for download (i.e., at the physical location of our server). At that time and place, all risk of loss of your copy of the downloaded software(s) shall pass to you.
Media files used for demonstration purposes
You acknowledge that the site contains or may contain material (collectively the “Content”) which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights; therefore, you are only permitted to use the material as expressly authorized by HotThemes. You may not transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, except with an expressly permitted Agreement from the developer. Content used in our Demos and HotStarts are used for demonstration purposes only and should not be used in any live environment without the express permission of HotThemes or any other copyright holder.
All images, icons, fonts and other media files on our template demonstrations located on the address http://demo.hotjoomlatemplates.com are used for demonstration purposes only. All those media files are taken from the free Internet resources. As per our best knowledge, those media files are not copyrighted. Some of other media files are licensed for use by HotThemes. However, after installation of the product you bought from us, you should change all media files used for template demonstration with your own files or license them for using on your site.
If your copyright has been violated
HotThemes provides templates by in-house and freelance designers and programmers. HotThemes prohibit our designers from using materials that infringes third party intellectual property rights (such as copyright, trademark, trade dress and right of publicity) in their designs. The intellectual property rights owners may contact us if they believe that a designer has infringed their rights. If you let us know that your rights are being infringed by one of our designers or programmers, we will remove the design or software in question from products and, if the designer or programmer continues to infringe your rights, terminate our agreement with the designer or programmer. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by one of our designer or programmer, please contact us immediately.
The Joomla!® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. HotThemes is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.
Changes in this document
HotThemes reserves the right to change or modify current Terms of Service with no prior notice. We may change this Terms of Service from time to time. Changes to this Terms of Service are effective upon posting. Please check back periodically for updates. If at any point we decide to use change this document in a manner that is materially different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify users by way of an email. Users have a choice to request their data to be deleted from our database by contacting us at any time.