Many people are not sure whether the multi blog site can be created with the help of Joomla or not. You can obtain various solutions and suggestions on how to reach at the end result for the multi blog site. There are various possibilities of managing the multi blog sites with Joomla. Now, let us discover all the resources and solutions.
Advantages of Joomla Extensions
If you are bored with all the standard features of Joomla, you can try out various unique components offered by the Joomla community and can use them in the multi blog sites.
- Multiple authors can be managed easily.
- You can allow permissions to the users for the contribution in your site and for maintaining their blogs in those sites.
- The built-in comment systems can be monitored through the Joomla extensions. The comments can include Disqus, Facebook and others.
- Multiple authors can be managed easily.
- The social buttons can be implemented through the Facebook, Google+ and Twitter for the sharing activities of the blogs.
- The existing WordPress blogs can be imported to Joomla.
Joomla Extensions for Multi Blog Sites
There are various extensions for the multi blog sites. Now, let us learn the benefits of installing them:
This component can be easily used for setting up the blog in your website. From a single resource, two or more blogs can be managed. The blogs can either be personal or professional with team blogging features. This allows various bloggers to contribute in the same website. As a site administrator, you can allow different users to write in different categories. You can take the decision whether the members should have administrative authority for sharing their posts in the blog section or not. It also includes:
- The comment system for allowing different feedbacks from the readers. The Gravatar service can also be included for identifying the users and their comments. You can also auto update by removing the negative votes and can hide all the spam comments.
- Proper display of information in different browsers.
- Due to the easily operated interface, you can manage all your blogs through this tool in your website. The blog settings can easily be adjusted and managed for creating new blogs with the help of the dashboard.
- The brand awareness can be increased by installing the social buttons of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and StumbleUpon which is built-in with the settings of JoomBlog.
You can manage a single blog or a series of corporate web resources through the K2 extension with Joomla. Your website can easily be converted into a news portal, products catalog, magazine etc. with the help of this particular extension. All the basic items can easily be expanded into different fields like blog posts, articles, product pages and different content which can be categorized into various groups. The features of K2 include:
- Image management with auto resizing features is allowed with this extension.
- The excellent content modules can help in setup of the site.
- The front end editing including the control settings can be activated for an improved content management.
- This extension allows making the user profiles, user blogs and the user groups.
This blog builder can easily be used for the news portals, corporate and personal blogs and also the dating and academic websites. This multi-blog system offers the comment features and also the important features for the proper functioning of the sites. This is the all-in-one platform where you can:
- Use the comments and the notifications system.
- Can activate the multi-user blogging features.
- Multi-language support can be installed.
- The navigation process is easy to follow through the pop-up menu.
- Different formats of the article writing can be applied.
This is a well known Joomla extension that can manage different blogs in a single site. Different types of blogs like the personal, corporate and even the team blogs can easily be managed through this builder. It can help you to:
- Share blogs with the help of various social media platforms.
- Support various authors and the different SEO plug-ins.
- The blogs can be relocated from WordPress, Myblog or K2.
- It can display news from other news portals by the feed import activities.
WordPress For Joomla (Link)
This Joomla extension can allow access to various features and the WP plug-ins. Both the features of the WordPress and the Joomla can be used if you install this particular component in your website. The individuals will be able to create their blogs with a full administrative control in their own blogs. The other features include:
- Built-in comment system and the ability to share the blogs in the social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+.
- The multi blog component can be easily integrated with Joomla templates.
- Different WP plug-ins can be accessed.
- The blog which already exists in WordPress can easily be converted to Joomla.
All the popular Joomla extensions are available online. Usually, you can just download the free versions with limited set of options before buying the premium version.
Author Bio: Lalit Sharma is an SEO consultant who runs a SEO house called Ranking By SEO. He is specialized in link building and other SEO related activities. You can also find him on Twitter, Google+ and his personal blog.