VirtueMart team released new version 3.0.6 today. We checked all VirtueMart templates and found problems with Add To Cart buttons after update in 3 templates. This post will explain how to fix this.
Possible problems are discovered in Furniture Store, Bookstore and Drug Store templates. If you are using any of these templates, you could experience problems with Add To Cart buttons after update to VirtueMart 3.0.6. Here's is instruction what you should do after update of VirtueMart.
- From our members portal, download the template package again. If your membership has expired, please renew it.
- Unzip the template package and locate the template archive (this is either hot_furniturestore3x.zip, hot_bookstore3x.zip or hot_drug_store3x.zip).
- Unzip the template archive on your computer.
- For any of the mentioned templates, using FTP upload file "/templates/hot_template_name/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php" from your computer to your hosting (overwrite existing file).
- For Furniture Store, using FTP, upload file "/templates/hot_furniturestore/css/vm_furniturestore.css" from your computer to your hosting (overwrite existing file).
- For Drug Store using FTP, upload file "/templates/hot_drug_store/css/vm_drug_store.css" from your computer to your hosting (overwrite existing file).
- For Bookstore, there's no need to change any CSS files.
if you made any changes in the files mentioned above previously, they will be overwritten. Always make backups when upgrade VirtueMart or Joomla.